Many factors that cause your disease to be very threatening you in this modern age. Heart disease, cancer, stroke, lung disease or chronic, all of these can be treated or prevented if you distract him.
Here are some tips for a healthier life:
- Do not smoke,! Smoking is one cause of death in America. If you are a woman smoking, your risk of heart disease and cancer will be possible, especially if you use oral contraceptives. Beware of cigarette smoke in the workplace or home will also increase the risk.
- Curb cholesterol. High cholesterol is a major risk factor for heart disease and indirectly increases the risk of stroke. According to the American Heart Association, a woman of 55 years old tendency to be higher cholesterol than men. Try to stick to a diet!
- Pay attention to your weight. This is a health issue not a vanity issue. Women have a tendency to increase in high blood pressure if they weigh 20 pounds or above the recommended weight. Furthermore, if you are too fat, especially around the waist, you are at great risk for some health problems such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke. Avoid eating too many carbohydrates, sugars and fatty foods.
- Multiply eat vegetables! A diet rich in vegetables and fruits are associated with lower cholesterol. Some studies suggest a relationship between eating vegetables with reduced risk of cancer, rather than spend the time to decide which one to eat vegetables to prevent certain diseases. Focusing on a variety of fresh vegetables such as green leafy vegetables, yellow squash, carrots, brukoli, tomatoes, garlic and onions daffodils. All of this will be good for you.
- Avoid fatty food. Strict diet of fat is associated with increased risk of various cancers. Research on society states that a diet of fatty foods consistently showed severe accidents and deaths due to colon cancer and breast. Pelaturan dietary recommendation is to lower the amount of fat that is up to 30% of calories. Sources of fat are cheese or margarine, cooking oil, meat and all dairy products. If you use oil, use olive oil.
- Rest. It is very important for your body to relax. You can perform a number of ways such as meditation, breathing long, or even read a way to relax. Which is better, on foot, you will feel calm.
- Sports. Some exercise can help you live a healthier, and your life will be even more productive. Recent research suggests that simple changes in your routine day-to-day life would be beneficial to health. So if you are not ready to sweat during exercise, try parking your car at a distance and walk, take the stairs rather than the lift and play with your child’s hanger. What matters is if it’s there choice, choose to keep moving.
- Regular pap smear tests. It will detect changes in the cervix before cancer at an early stage. Treatment of this condition will prevent the spread of cancer.
- Check your blood pressure! The higher your blood pressure, the higher the risk of heart disease. Consult with your doctor to discuss the steps you must take to keep blood pressure at a healthy level.
- Examine your breasts regularly by a doctor or nurse and ask your doctor when you start regular mammograms. Early detection is prevention.